As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Russelectric Inc. considers applications for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply due to a disability, please call 781-749-6000 ext. 6115 for assistance. This number is only for application accommodation requests due to a disability.
To see the EEO Is The Law Poster Click Here.
RUSSELECTRIC PEOPLE PHILOSPHY
- Treat all employees with respect: As any of us would want to be treated ourselves. As part of the Russelectric team.
- Communicate openly and honestly about the Company: Practice open communication to the Russelectric employee population regarding the current state of the business.
- Seek employee feedback from the plant floor and the field: Foster an environment where employees are encouraged to provide constructive feedback to management and Company leadership.
- Provide meaningful work and exciting career development opportunities: Within a collaborative, team-based work environment.
- Provide fair compensation: Based on competencies, performance and market competitiveness.
- Strive to provide above average market benefits: To ensure health, wellness and retirement readiness for the workforce.