ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Individual will review and prepare specifications, proposals, and quotations, enter and administer orders, and provide technical support for our sales organization.
- Duties will also include attending coordination meetings and making presentations on generator control switchgear, scada systems, automatic transfer switches, and other russelectric manufactured products.
- Must have a minimum of an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum three years, of design engineering or field service experience, on generator control switchgear.
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel are essential.
- good working knowledge of programmable logic controllers.
BS degree in electrical engineering or engineering technology is desired or an Associates with a minimum of three year’s experience is required.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org