Reporting to the Supervisor of Mechanical Engineering
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings, one-line diagrams and physical detail
- Design using AutoCAD (2-D software), Autodesk Inventor (3D software)
- Design sheet metal enclosures and copper bus layouts for automatic transfer switches, low and medium voltage switchgear
- Update and maintain current CAD files on existing designs
- Generate and confirm Bills of Material
- Develop complete and comprehensive drawing package
- Apply UL Codes and Standards to design layouts and submittals
- Work closely with operations on drawing, part and assembly issues
- Maintain standard drawing packages and documentation per ECO process
- Process release of drawings and Bills of Material for manufacturing, as well as review of change orders.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
|• Ability to understand and properly apply regulatory agency standards.
• Knowledge of UL Codes/Standards a Plus.
• 2 year’s relevant engineering experience
• Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor software.
Associates Degree in Mechanical Design, 3 years relevant design experience
Forward resume and qualifications to: email@example.com