- Every Russelectric system is designed to specific customer requirements.
- All systems are designed to provide the maximum practical protection for both operators and maintenance personnel.
- Russelectric systems use drawout modules, metal-enclosed construction, segregation of controls and power elements, and separately accessible grounded compartments.
- All systems are designed for fully automatic, unattended operation, but include manual operation controls.
- All systems are designed for ease of maintenance, providing accessibility for troubleshooting and replacement of components.
- All systems operating at 600 V or less are built to UL 1558 design, even if the type of interrupting device being used requires UL 891 labeling.