Emergency power control systems are complicated. So, in an actual emergency, knowing how they work and how to best react can often mean the difference between experiencing a minor inconvenience or a major problem.
Designed to mimic the operation of the customer’s Russelectric® switchgear/system, Russelectric Simulators allow personnel to train on the automatic (and manual) operation of Russelectric switchgear to:
- Familiarize themselves with the system and its operation;
- Accurately diagnose a wide range of utility, generator, and breaker problems;
- Assess the impact of changes to PLC setpoints such as kW values and time delays by seeing how the system responds;
- Evaluate an almost limitless number of responses to failure scenarios; and
- Develop and validate site operating and emergency procedures…
all in the safety and comfort of an office environment!