RTS-30 / 30-Cycle Rated Automatic Open-Transition Switches are available in the following versions:
- Quick-break, quick-make, high-speed transfer mechanism
- Positive mechanical and electrical interlocking
- Simple electrical operators
- Rapid arc quenching
- Safe external manual operator provides same quick-break, quick-make operation as electrical operator
- 3- and 4-pole configurations
- Front accessible wiring
- New RPTCS ATS Control System
Safe External Manual Operation
In addition to automatic operation, these transfer switches can be operated manually. An external manual operator permits the full-speed manual transfer of loads (at the same contact speed as the electric operator) with the unit’s door completely closed. This reduces the operator’s exposure to the risk of possible arc flash injuries.
Positive Mechanical and Electrical Interlocking
A rugged mechanical interlock positively prevents Source 1 and Source 2 contacts from being closed simultaneously.