ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the development of, and modification to, custom Low & Medium Voltage Switchgear Control & Distribution Systems.
• Review Sales Order Entry Packages (Specifications, Drawings, Bill of Materials, etc.) to develop Project Submittals (Physical Detail Drawings, System Descriptions, Bill of Materials, Etc.).
• Participate in Pre-Submittal and Submittal Review Meetings as required to obtain Project releases.
• Development of Project Schematics.
• Work with other departments (Electrical, Mechanical, Programming, Purchasing, etc.) to provide releases to the Production Floor.
• Provide ongoing support to the Test and Field Service Departments.
• Communicates effectively with all levels of employees and management.
• Provide an estimated completion schedule for every project and assignment.
• Complete all projects in a timely manner.
• Participates in the continuous improvement of the department standards.
• Some travel will be required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or Applicable field) or equivalent combination of formal education, training and experience.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in the design of electrical power control circuits with a strong understanding of diesel generator control and switchgear system operation.
• Strong background in PLC based and relay control logic, electrical metering, protective relaying, and SCADA systems.
• Ability to interpret schematics, wiring prints, point lists, and other documentation.
• Experience with Windows, Word, AutoCad, and Promis∙e software.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a diverse environment with minimal supervision.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Forward resume and qualifications, through August 8th, to: email@example.com