Sales leadership position with responsibility for directly promoting the Broken Arrow plant capabilities to local prospects and customers, as well as managing sales representatives for the central region for Russelectric including Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Missouri, Kansas and Nebraska. The Regional Sales Manager – Central Region will report to the VP Commercial Operations. This position will require an experienced team-builder and motivator, data-driven sales operations leader with an electrical equipment solutions and services background and experience. Drive significant top line and EBITDA growth through developing, implementing, and continuously improving the direct and channel sales organizations on the territory.
Consistently manage external sales representatives’ organization to deliver profitable growth and results while ensuring customer satisfaction. Work closely with product line managers to promote effective communication of sales plans and their execution. Participates in developing policy, procedures, Scorecards, business and strategic plans.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Promote the Broken Arrow, OK plant capabilities to local prospects and customers, leveraging it as a competitive differentiator
- Direct Russelectric sales organization comprising mostly of independent Sales Representative Organizations for the Central region to meet budget and other financial goals
- Demonstrate successful execution of all customer-facing business strategies for companies’ products and services
- Establish sales performance goals and key metrics supporting the sales in the region, from prospecting through after-sales support
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals in the region
- Direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives
- Demonstrate solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and operations management
- Quality control of various activities with regards to customer service and product deployment
- Ensure all works and activities comply with legal methods, general duty care and management
- Set and assign operational goals for representative’s organizations
- Demonstrate competence in handling team building activities and motivating the teams to give quality performance
- Implement and manage daily, weekly, monthly performance metrics/scorecards
Experience as a sales manager / leader in a multi-site sales and field services business, in the electrical equipment market environment, with a successful track record of managing and growing operations to deliver greater efficiency and effectiveness. Mission critical and auxiliary generation market knowledge a plus
- Experience working with outside sales representative organizations
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with all levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent leadership qualities and ability to manage individuals and managers across multiple inter disciplinary teams simultaneously;
- Strong functional and technical knowledge, including a demonstrated understanding of common business practices as related to Sales Budgeting, Customer Relationship Management (Quoting, Orders), Project Management (Costing, Engineering and Scheduling), Value Stream Mapping (VSM), Organizational Performance Management
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- 10+ years of progressive leadership of a sales / marketing organization.
- BS in technical degree or equivalent
- Travel up to 60%+
Industries: HV/MV/LV Electrical equipment, engineering and field services, mission critical, auxiliary generations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Forward resume and qualifications to: email@example.com