Reporting to the Manager of Field Services, the primary responsibility will be to perform maintenance, start-up and commissioning, field service and engineering of electrical power distribution and control equipment, with focus on Russelectric-manufactured equipment.
• Troubleshooting of programmable logic controllers (PLC’s)
• Installation, troubleshooting, and design of 480VAC/12.47KVAC, switchgear, ATS, circuit breakers and generator systems.
• Provide technical support of field startups (standard and non-standard systems), warranty efforts, remedial repairs, and preventative maintenance contracts
• Monitoring and ensuring compliance with all safety policies, procedures, guidelines and laws
• Work will require flexible hours, weekends, holidays and night work. Must be available for out-of-town work
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Strong background in electrical power including low voltage through 32kV class and experience with most types of switchgear testing
• Power distribution, DC/AC, Voltage Circuit Theory and practical troubleshooting skills
• Reading Schematics and blueprints for power control, automation and customer technical support
• Familiarity with all applicable codes and industry standards
• Proficient in dealing with client interactions and completing projects on time and within budget guidelines
• Strong project management skills with excellent decision making, organization and supervisory capabilities
• Excellent supervisory and organizational skills
• Excellent customer service, time management and follow-up skills
• Must be self-directed and very committed to customer satisfaction
• Must be able to operate all types of test equipment, coordinate and manage any size project
• Work effectively with customers, peers and management to resolve client issues
• Valid driver’s license required
Trusted by the Largest Critical Facilities in the World
Hospitals • Data Centers • Telecom • Banking • Airports • Water/Waste Water • Renewable Energy • Research Facilities • DoD
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visit to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
The following cookies are also needed - You can choose if you want to allow them: